Monday 3 February 2014

Beary good time had by all

Well, Thursday night was a great success.  I found myself at the Barn Owl, Lymm.  Having made a pledge at New Year not to drink alcohol Monday, Tuesday or Wednesdays, I was glad to be at a meeting on a Thursday so I could partake without feeling guilty! 

If you're not familiar with the Barn Owl, they always have a selection of real ales on tap.  Thursday evening didn't disappoint, and I tried a Beartown.  A lovely ale: pale and fairly light.  Kept really well by the expert staff at the Barn Owl to make an enjoyable pint (or two, ha ha!). 

I'd love to extend my alcohol-free pledge to include Thursdays, but it's too difficult with tempting ales like this on offer.
Lisa Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments about our blog...